Sunday, September 30, 2007

#111 Yeah! Finally one from my mom! ( I will get the other one later) She always loved Corrie ten Boom's writings and included a portion from one of her books. - okay now I will work on my dad!


#110 This pretty angelic print was sent with a sweet saying on it. "God sends His love and joy to earth with every newborn baby's birth" Thank you Patty (another MN relative) for thinking of us!




#109 Who would have ever thought that this print would be the most popular one given? I guess we should name our little girl Sunshine since so many have been impressed to pick out this fabric - including 3 family members! This is from another cousin of my MIL Dianne who also lives in the chilly northern state where they have "pop" instead of Coke!



#108 This is a neat little print featuring the state birds of Minnesota which FYI is the Common Loon and the Showy Lady Slipper! It is from my MIL's cousins the Lovaas'. Once again, this was a great little thought of a family's representation.





#107 This pretty rose print is from (great) Aunt Rosie. I have only seen her a few times since Erik and I have been married. But, I am convinced she has made the best cinnamon rolls in the world!!

#106 This was the first in a package of sqaures from Erik's family in Minnesota. This was done in honor of Erik's grandmother Laura that loved cats. One of these looks like the pretty calico she had named Missy.

#105 My college friends are on the ball lately!! Especially the Ludwig family in AL who sent this piece of material with Samford bulldogs all over it (our alma mater). I think she sent this on the way to the hospital to deliver her son. I got the news of the birth like the next day!


#104 All I can say about this is "this is awesome". I am totally not a Gator's fan. It fact we pull for Miami. But, I love that the Randles - the Gator loving family in FL sent this as representing themselves. It's a good thing Erik doesn't get to discard any squares. I think this might be the first one to go!! Both of the Randles were also college friends of mine.


#103 I was so relieved to finally get this one in the mail. We think it took the long way around the world in a boat! It is from my sister and family who lives in Holland. They have a cute little picture of them on their card little did they know at the time there were 2 more little ones on the way for them!! Katy searched long and hard for her "perfect" fabric in a world without Joanne's and such - Thanks for your contribution for your niece and cousin. We love it!!

#102 This was from more college friends in AL (and a former Mariettian herself). Cute little hopping frogs from the Miller family including their 2 little boys.

#101 - From my old college roomie and birthday buddy- Sunny. This fabric was very appropriate from her. Thanks roomie!






No comments: